INFORMATION FOR THE USER
This Policy is applied to the treatment of your personal data collected by the company in order to provide service.
If you accept the measures of this Policy, you also accept the treatment that we give to your personal data as defined by this Policy.
The company responsible for the treatment of your data is:
- Commercial name: MADAVI
- Corporate name: SUKHA SPAIN, S.L.
- Fiscal Identification Number: B 86633419
- Corporate Address: www.madavi.es
- Telephone: +34 629 40 39 87
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have always been committed to providing the highest quality of service, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legal ends.
- Minimization of Data: We limit the collection of data of a personal nature to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the ends to which they have been gathered.
- Limitation of Purpose: We only collect your personal data for the declared ends and only according to your wishes.
- Precision: We shall keep an accurate and updated record of your personal data.
- Security of Data: We apply adequate and proportional organisational and technical measures to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as the divulgation or unauthorised access, the accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss and modification or any other unlawful treatment.
- Access and Corrections: We have the means to access and correct your data, whenever you consider it necessary.
- Conservation: We conserve your personal data in a legal and appropriate fashion and only for the purposes that they were gathered for.
- International Transfers: If and when your data is going to be transferred outside the EU they will be protected adequately.
- Third Parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the laws and applicable rules, as well as, the adequate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation in matters of publicity and cookies.
COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The kind of data that is asked for and treated is:
- Identification data
- Electronic and postal addresses
Every time we ask for your personal data, we shall inform you clearly what personal data we are collecting and to what end. In general, we collect and treat your personal data with the following purpose:
- Provide information about our products and services.
- Provide our services.
- Reply to your questions and queries.
According to the code of practice for the applicable protection of data, your personal data can be processed if:
- You have given us your permission for their treatment. You can of course withdraw your permission at any time.
- It is necessary for the provision of any of our services according to contractual obligations between you and ourselves.
With said treatment, we look for the legitimate interest that does not undermine your rights to privacy. Said legitimate interest will be communicated accordingly to you in the privacy warning related to this particular treatment.
It is required by law.
COMMUNICATION OF PESONAL DATA
Data can be communicated to companies related to Sukha Spain, S.L. in order to provide the diverse services as mandated for this Treatment. If this mandate is carried outside of the EU it will be covered by the Privacy Shield agreement. Information is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
During the duration of the treatment, the company will not carry out any transfer, except for legal obligations.
In relation with the collection and treatment of your personal data you can contact us at any time in order to:
- Know how we are treating your personal data..
- Access to your personal data and any information indicated in Article 15.1 of RGPD.
- Correct any personal data that may be inaccurate or incomplete according to Article 16 of RGPD.
- Supress your personal data according to to Article 17 of RGPD.
- Limit the treatment of your personal data according to Article 18 of RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data according to Article 20 of RGPD.
- Deny the treatment of personal data according to Article 21 of RGPD.
- If you have given permission for some specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw said permission at any time, without that effecting the unlawful treatment based on the permission given prior to its withdrawal. To exercise these rights send an email to: [add email) .
The requisites of this Treatment complement and do not replace any other existing requisites of the applicable law on the protection of data, which may prevail at any time.
Latest update: May 2018